Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hey there beautiful

Ok, this may not be the most flattering picture of my Nanny (and she may kick my butt if she finds out I shared it with the world), but this picture is very special to me.  My 2 year old spent about 20 minutes on this make-up job and was soo proud of her work, and Nanny sat patiently as she was being made-up.
 
When we were growing up, my brother and I spent a lot of time with this beautiful woman, and she always made sure we had a great time.  I have soo many wonderful childhood memories thanks to her.  I look at this picture and am reminded of all the fun times we had and know this will be a great memory for my daughter.  I look forward to all the new memories her, my children, and I will make in the future.

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the story behind it. This is something that will be cherished for years to come and a great memory for your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma's are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet story and a great photo to remember it by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetest Picture yet! Wish my grandmothers were still alive so my children could meet them. You are so blessed. This is such a cherishable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect capture of a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It's totally worth a butt-kicking- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it and it is a beautiful picture.Lighting is spot on and the background is a perfect choice. Good job.

    ReplyDelete